Wednesday 16 March 2011

Interesting point

I was just scanning the story again to see if there was anything important I had missed and I saw this:

'His father clenched his fist with a hostile expression, as if he wished to push Gregor back into his room, then looked uncertainly around the living room, covered his eyes with his hands, and cried so that his mighty breast shook. '

So I'm thinking that the living room and Gregor's bedroom are only seperated by a door I don't think there is a hallway.

5 comments:

  1. I think his room has double doors connecting to the lounge and it sounds like there is another door connecting to the hallway, thats what i got from reading it anyway, cant quite remember which bit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah some people said today they thought they were double doors but I don't understand where you guys got that from.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have a really good idea that i want to share with you guys tomorrow.It invloves the 2 rooms being juxtaposed and there is expressionism involved.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cant remember exactly what was said but It was when the farther pushed gregor trough the doors, but gregor couldn't fit coz it said only one wing of the doors was open and if he just opened the other wing then he would be able to fit trough. so that makes it sound like its a double door. And I think that door was coming from the lounge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like your right I think it would look better with double doors going out into the lounge victorian style posh wooden doors would look awesome. we will have to mention it in our next group meeeting

    ReplyDelete