Tuesday 5 April 2011

The rooms - Measurements


These are the measurements for the flats for each wall, Also a small diagram to show which letter goes with which wall, just a diagram not measured or anything.
A = 2@4'
B = 1'6" , 2'6"(H), 2@4
F = 2' (H), 2'(F), 2@4', 2'
C = 2', 2'6"(H), 2@4', 3'6"
D = 2@3' , 2', 2@2' (H) ,2@2' (F)
E = 2@2' , 2@4' , 2@1' , Fireplace wall
G = 4@3'6", 2@5'(H)

H= header, F= footer

amount of each
4' = 10
3'6" = 5
3' = 2
2'= 5
1'6" = 1
1 = 2

H
5' = 2
2'6 = 1
2' = 3

F
2' = 3

If you want to check I tallied it right please do, just to make sure.
Hope this is all useful, remember we have a meeting after the lecture thursday just to look at everyones autocad, should only take a few mins, then in the afternoon I believe the plan is to carry on building. See you all thursday.

2 comments:

  1. My autocad will not be done by tomorrow because my autocad is confusing and I haven't had time to get to a computer at uni, I might be able to do it friday then help a little more with the rest of the flats if they are not done by thursday if anyone else is gonna be in. Sorry about this I thought we agreed on Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ignore this post I manged to do it this morning on my version of autocad

    ReplyDelete