Tuesday 22 March 2011

Dining Table

Hey guys. I quite like the art nouveau idea. it fits and we can distress anything that looks too new if we source any of this furnature.

I'm working on the dining room table. so i have started doing some research into dining tables that use art nouveau and I found a really nice one that with a bit of distressing could easily fit the scene.

http://www.1stdibs.com/furniture_item_detail.php?id=314470


I also found a page that has a number of decent tables that could work based on Art Nouveau dining tables which i intend to look into further for designing:
http://www.artscraftsfurniture.co.uk/strachandiningtables.html

5 comments:

  1. Hey El,

    Don't just look at rectangular tables look at round ones aswell, Art Nouveau style is all to do with natural froms and curves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya i know hon, only just started looking, this is just the first stuff i found. ive found a few nice round tables too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kool, Kool I'm getting into this project now I'm enjoying designing the Writing desk and I'm glad you all agree with the Art Nouveau style coz I do love the style and I think it will work really well, I think our set is gonna be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah it will be! i cant wait to start distressing stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So exciting I just wanna start the construction of everything that will be the best bit, must remember to take photos during the process of building x

    ReplyDelete