Tuesday 22 March 2011

ideas

im liking the ideas and the shape of the room. Can you post the next meeting in plenty of time because i missed the last one because when i looked at the blog it wasnt there. Is there a meeting tomorrow? Ill look out for it and have Jess's number so she can let me know.

I think sarahs right about colours and textures

I also think maybe the bedroom should be quite bare- as in later on in his transformation. I say this because we will have a limited budget and the idea of having quite a cluttered look in the living room will not be cheap! I have done some mood boards for colour ideas and really like the idea of green in the bedroom and a complimentary colour in the living room eg reds pinks, cream oranges etc. as this is a nice METAPHOR for the relationship between parents and son.- what does everyone think?
Hopefully see everyone tomorrow or thursday for a meeting.
cheers then Lx

2 comments:

  1. Hey laura, we had a meeting today and have divided out the things to make which Im putting up in a min I just thought I'd let you know that we decided to have gregors room with a few things in so that you get a feeling of claustrophobia when you go in, hence the shape of the room. I hope this is ok. We do have a meeting thursday it is a 12. See you then Jess

    ReplyDelete